Thursday, August 10, 2006

Farewell To The Frog (by BlackwatchPlaid)

Well, sad to say that your old buddy BlackwatchPlaid is going to part ways with the frog.... It seems the blog has gone off in a direction that I just do not feel part of anymore. The other members are great guys, it is nothing personal, I just don't feel as I have much to contribute anymore. It's a bit disheartening actually, I have loved posting in the past, but this does not mean you will not see me anymore in the blogosphere... If any of you bloggers have liked what I have posted in the past, I encourage you to visit my new home at The Sky Moves Sideways (http://jrfg.blogspot.com). I will be posting here regularly, jazz fusion, progressive rock (both old and new), instrumental virtuosos, the occaisonal avantgarde/rio posts. I hope to see you commenting there!

Farewell, and Keep Listening!!!!!!

get my 1 original tune "The Pusher" here

http://jrfg.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be missed Blacky, keep on the good work.

Anonymous said...

This is an unhappy day for me. It was you and micaus that posted all the best music. But, thank you for letting me know of the new blog you will be posting on. I will definitely be visiting there!

Anonymous said...

Please please please continue your fantastic mission and keep the spirit alive!!!We want you! Last request: DER RIB-DIDAKTISCHEINHEIT(DER SCHLANG RECORDS) amazing german weird avant garde stuff. BEST WISHES FROM GREECE-NATURE BOY

Raw & Real Retail said...

Nature Boy,

As I stated in my post, I have NO plans to stop my blogging mission, quite the contrary. I am still posting, 6-8 times a week, just on a different site, The Sky Moves Sideways (click the link to see what I mean). Feel free to leace me a comment on my new site.

Anonymous said...

I respect your musical tastes very much, but I think you should keep your politics to yourself.

I will look forward to future musical posts from you.

Anonymous said...

Too bad:you posted really good
records on prognotfrog.Fortunately,
you will continue your progressive
mission on the sky moves sideways.
Thanks for the music and see you soon.

Yann

Anonymous said...

Blackie ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isabelbc said...

was a incomplete decision... a pity!! if had also left the slsk room in the same time, we would have been happier

Post a Comment